Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life is good after all..

I feel happy, feel like myself after months. I hated the person I had become, crying over other people's pregnancies and babies.... Today is 8DPO, and i have no symptoms...but funnily enough, am not upset at all! I have actually decided to enjoy the journey...yeah its a tough journey. but once i do get tht BFP, i wont get to experience this stage again..everything happens for a reason, so my life right now is like thriller..."what happens next" lets just wait and see.....

well, hope i can maintain this state of mind...

JUst got myself a health insurance and a pension plan...i can finally retire at 45! good news eh?

2 comments:

April said... Best Blogger Tips

I agree. I tell myself all of the time, "It is what it is".

xoxo, april

C said... Best Blogger Tips

It is what keeps us sane, I would have gone mad long back without this attitude..god bless..