Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The WITCH

Yes, she has arrived. Started spotting sometime back. I still want to hold onto some sort of hope "Implantation bleeding maybe?" but who am I fooling? I lost again. What are we doing wrong? everything seemed perfect this time. Perfect ovulation, my perfect egg. It was 24mm. progesterone, perfect timing, less stress..did everything possible. I don't know how long I can deal with this.

All the doctor says is : you are perfect. Just relax" WTF. How do I relax? Is this just bad Karma? Am I just not supposed to have a baby? I feel too tired to try again. I am losing this battle......

1 comments:

A Decade of BFNs said... Best Blogger Tips

So sorry the stupid witch showed up. The worst thing is to be told to relax...they should do their research ...relaxing does not make a baby.