Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Emptiness...

I went to the doctor and she asked me to get an urine test done. Found trace of protein and am now on antibiotics. Feeling pretty sick.

And lonely...

Update: It rained today, and it’s like heaven ... Everything looks pure and pristine. The trees are dancing to a silent song I long to hear. The birds are happy too I guess. I can hear them sing. I watch the raindrops fall on my window, and life seems perfect, right now right here.

On days like today, when things are perfect, my heart just flies back in time - remembering the days gone by....days spent with friends, jumping over puddles, singing along our favorite songs, without a care in the world....And today all those days are just memories, beautiful memories that make me cry. Days have fled......, why cant I relive those moments? I know I cant, and that’s what makes things more difficult....I am reminded of a song ‘Its yesterday once more’...so true to what I feel now...I know this feeling will pass, and I will go on living my present life as I should....But this moment, when the memories refuse to leave me alone, when all I want is to be a 13 year old again, is precious too. Friends, I miss them so...Maybe, just maybe, if I had my friends around, I wouldn’t feel so much pain on a beautiful day like today, if they were around I would have created new memories with them......

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I am sorry that the test didn't go as expected. Hopefully you feel better in the upcoming days.
I would love to think abt what it was like when I was 13. But my memory fails me. But, I can imagine what it would have been like. No worries, no responsibilities, carefree life. It does sound good!