Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thin baby

Ok so I know chubby babies are cute. My baby is bot chubby. He was born at a little over 5 lbs and is 15 lbs now. People keep passing snide comments about his weight and I hate. I went through it all my life. (I am a tiny person myself, the most i have ever weighed is 105 lbs). Any idea how to fatten my kid? Kidding. I love Danny the way he is. Active, meeting all his milestones, happy kid. When will people stop being so freaking mean?


Anyways, Deep breaths and i am letting it go :).


PPD update. Feeling a little better. Meditation helps.

Have joined a daycare centre, where am conducting SUMMER camp. Three hours a day and it gives me the much needed break from playing mommy.

I hate it, but i have decided to go back to work once Danny turns one.


To end it, here is a picture of my beautiful little man. Totally, madly in love with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

He is absolutely adorable. Cute in every way. Ignore those stupid comments. Contrary to popular belief, a baby doesn't have to be "chubby" to be healthy. My little guy is on the lanky side as well, but thriving in all areas!

Keep up the good work, mama. :)

A Decade of BFNs said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for stopping by. Your lil guy is so so so adorable. He will be such a heart breaker. I think he's perfect the way he is!