Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welcome ICLWers and some random thoughts

How long has it been? How long has been since I first became a mom? When I changed forever? 4 long years. Yet, the memories rush in sometimes and leave me i tears. I look at Danny and wonder what s/he would have looked like. How different would life have been? I know these are questions with no answers, yet I do think of them...Not always, in fact after Danny's birth, that memory has become less painful. But there are days like today when it feels like just yesterday.

************************************************************************
Welcome ICLWers!! I appreciate you dropping in to say hi. I havent been much of a blogger this last few weeks (as my last post explains) but I am getting back into the groove and your comments are just the fuel I need to get me back to action!!!

What do I tell you about me? I much more then just my IF journey. I am an Indian, a Buddhist. A SAHM who was formerly an Editorial Manager. I miss working, yet just cannot bring myself to leave Danny behind to start working again full time (and ahem, nobody seems to want to hire me either because I am TOO experienced) I write to reach out to people. I am honest to a fault, and my blog posts have landed me in numerous troubles because I have refused to be anonymous (too much self love can be destructive eh? )

The one thing I hate about myself? Being a hypochondriac!

The one thing I love about myself? I NEVER give up. No matter what happens, no matter what depths of hell I am in (believe me I have seen some shitty hells in my 32 years of life), I rise (thus the phoenix in my url!)

Whats happening in my life right now? My husband M and I are trying to fix our marriage. and also pursuing adoption. I want to TTC# 2 too, but am not sure about that as yet. M is a good father and a good husband too, but he is yet ti learn to be a good partner. And I need to stop being too needy.

Okay, enough about me, go ahead tell me about yourself!

11 comments:

Lindsey@AFreckledLife said... Best Blogger Tips

Hello from ICLW! I have been blogging for over a year now but I am still making my way around the blogging world and finding new blogs to read and follow. I look forward to reading some more of your posts and reading about your path of TTC.

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips

Hello from ICLW,

I love your honesty is your posts. I so wish that could be a SAHM but I have to work.

Queenie. . . said... Best Blogger Tips

Its sounds like you've hit a bit of a rough patch lately, but it sounds like you've got the will to get yourself through, and on to a good place.

I hate that I'm a hypochondriac, too! My goal is to ensure that I don't pass it on to my daughter.

Kristin said... Best Blogger Tips

Hello! I know you don't know me, but we've got something in common. I got your blog address off the Stirrup Queen's blogroll and was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me help a couple who is trying to add a little one to their family. We're holding a silent auction for them this weekend (Friday and Saturday) on goteamwitt.blogspot.com and need help getting the word out! We would love it if you would spread the word via social media or here on your blog. Additionally, we are always looking for more donations to auction off, so if you or someone you know might be interested in making a donation, all the information is under the donate tab. If you have any questions or would be willing to post a pre-written blog post about the auction and the sponsored couple, please contact Kristin at goteamwitt@gmail.com Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider this!

C said... Best Blogger Tips

@Lindsey@AFreckledLifethank you for dropping by...

C said... Best Blogger Tips

@Heather yes i know i am lucky to have had the chance to be a SAHM

C said... Best Blogger Tips

@Queenie. . .i m trying hard to keep D free of this monster too

C said... Best Blogger Tips

@Kristin What you are doing is awesome! I will surely pass on the message...

C said... Best Blogger Tips

I really enjoy the honesty of your posts. Hope you are doing well.

All the best!

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips

Good to meet you! Nice picture! I am still ttc. All the best for your future.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

i hope things settle for you soon!

here via iclw